Tower PR is a Los Angeles-based PR firm. We specialize in public relations for entertainment, arts, events and businesses who want to broaden their visibility through print, radio, television and online. Known for our hands-on approach, we help create and develop an effective media plan by working closely with the client to realize goals and enhance the brand.
- Identification of short & long term objectives for a strategic communications campaign
- Identification of the target audience & target media outlets
- Development of a strong, consistent message
- Implement a comprehensive media relations campaign in print, radio and television – to ensure maximum coverage for your project/event.
- Ongoing client counsel about media relations
- Development & maintenance of press kits
- Ongoing help in positioning the company in the marketplace
NonProfit Events and Galas
Tower PR has provide media relations, red carpet support and celebrity outreach to numerous non-profit organizations including the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation and Camp Heartland, among others.
Tower PR represents companies and individual projects for home video/DVD, film and television. In each case, Tower PR employs a specialized, results-driven approach, highlighting the individual strengths and unique characteristics of each client.
Tower PR has overseen a diverse roster of live entertainment clients including Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Thomas & Friends Live on Stage as well as film festivals, family festivals and events.
Tower PR has implemented highly-effective communications programs and successful initiatives for a variety of corporations. The company has executed effective public relations and social media-based communications strategies for established, as well as new innovative, cutting-edge companies’ products, services and technologies
Tower PR provides media outreach surrounding lawsuits and filings, garnering news and media attention for attorneys and their clients resulting in media coverage and national attention.